DMIC Projects

DMIC – Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor

DMIC – Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor is a state sponsored project implement by the government of India for industrial development. The actual task of DMIC projects is to find significant expansion associated with Infrastructure as well as Marketplace – including business groups as well as railroad, path, interface, air on-line – in the states along the route in the Corridor. Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is a jumbo infra-structure assignment of around USD 90 billion with the economic & industrial techniques from Japan, covering an overall length of 1483 KMs connecting the political capital and the business capital of India, i.e. Delhi and Mumbai.

A MOU agreement was signed in December 2006 between Vice Minister, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Government of Japan and Secretary, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP). An ultimate Projects of DMIC thought was offered to both the Prime Ministers at the time of Premier Abe’s touring to India in August 2007.

At long last Government of India has announced establishing of the Multi-modal High Axle Load Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) between Delhi and Mumbai, overcrossing an overall distance of 1483 km and routing throughout the six States - U.P, NCR of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra, with ending up at Dadri in the National Capital Region of Delhi and Jawaharlal Nehru Port mere by Mumbai. Arrangement of distance of the corridor points in a way that Rajasthan (39%) and Gujarat (38%) both together combines approximately 77% of the total distance of the arrangement of goods corridor, and remaining followed by Haryana and Maharashtra 10% each where else Uttar Pradesh and National Capital Region of Delhi 1.5 % of total length each respectively. This Dedicated goods DMIC projects envisages a speedy connectivity for lofty Axle Load Wagons (around 25 Tonne) of Double Stacked Container Trains supported by large power locomotives. The Delhi - Mumbai segment of the golden-haired four-sided figure National Highway also runs approximately parallel to the goods Corridor. This corridor will be capable of an arrangement of infrastructure amenities such as electric power facilities, railing connectivity to ports and road etc. In the order of 180 million individuals, 14 percent of the people will be affected by the corridor’s progress.

This DMIC projects comprises of 9 jumbo Industrial regions of concerning 200-250 sq. km., lofty speed goods line, 3 ports, and 6 air ports; a six-lane intersection-free expressway connecting the country’s political and economic capitals and a 4000 Megawatts power plant. A number of industrial estates and clusters, industrial hubs, along with top-of-the-line infrastructure could well be created coupled that corridor for you to appeal to a lot more overseas investment. Funds for those initiatives would originate from the particular Indian authorities, Japanese’s loans, and investment by Japanese’s organizations and by way of The Japanese depository invoices issued with the American Indian organizations.

To know more please visit

DMIC Bottom Image DMIC Bottom Image 2

Copyright@2014 Invest In Dholera AXAT Logo